h264parse/h265parse: Multi-slices and NAL alignments fixes
Submitted by Nicolas Dufresne
I've been working on multi slices H264/H265 streaming and encounter several issues with h264parse/h265parse. This encoding method is used to reduce the latency. When used, we want the decoder to start decoding the frame as soon as a slice is received rather then when a complete image was found.
My patchset is not full ready yet, specially that I need to add unit test for each of the aspect corrected. If we merge the base class for these, we'll probably be able to reduce this patchset size, though we need to rewrite it at the same time.
Overall, I've been addressing issues like:
- Input alignment isn't used to reduce parsing latency
- Timestamps/Duration issues
- Marker flags not being used/transferred
- Missing AUD insertion (h265parse)
- First NAL is pushed because we have complete caps (need work still)
- Bug in H265parse caused by SUFFIX SEI not being treaded as such