assrender: two cases where it doesn't use embedded fonts
Submitted by Hammered
I found two cases where assrender doesn't use the embedded fonts to render the text.
- Create a sample matroska file with mkvmerge that has a video track, an ASS track and an SRT track in that specific order. Also embed the fonts that the ASS track uses and make sure that these fonts don't exist in the system folder.
- Launch the file in Totem. Notice that the subs will be rendered properly and the embedded fonts will be used correctly.
- Change the Subtitles(through Totem's menu) to the SRT track. Allow it to render a line of text and then change it back to the ASS track. Observe now that the rendered subs aren't using the embedded fonts.
- The same as above number 1 but the tracks are in this order: video, SRT, ASS
- Launch the file in Totem and change to the ASS track. Notice that the subs don't use the embedded fonts.
I use Debian Squeeze(testing) amd64.