Assume unknown OMX color formats are similar to YUV420
Submitted by Mathias Hasselmann
Android hardware decoders usually report undocumented OMX color formats resulting in the accelerated pipeline not building up. I believe it's safe to assume that those unknown color formats are similar to COLOR_FormatYUV420Planar and only print a warning without bailing out. 99.5% this will produce happy users with proper video, remaining 0.5% hopefully file a bug report.