Mesa 18.0.2 Release Notes / April 28, 2018
Mesa 18.0.2 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 18.0.1 release.
Mesa 18.0.2 implements the OpenGL 4.5 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don't support all the features required in OpenGL 4.5. OpenGL 4.5 is only available if requested at context creation because compatibility contexts are not supported.
- Bug 95009 - [SNB] amd_shader_trinary_minmax.execution.built-in-functions.gs-mid3-ivec2-ivec2-ivec2 intermittent
- Bug 95012 - [SNB] glsl-1_50.execution.built-in-functions.gs-op tests intermittent
- Bug 98281 - 'message's in ctx->Debug.LogMessages seem to leak.
- Bug 105320 - Storage texel buffer access produces wrong results (RX Vega)
- Bug 105775 - SI reaches the maximum IB size in dwords and fail to submit
- Bug 105994 - surface state leak when creating and destroying image views with aspectMask depth and stencil
- Bug 106074 - radv: si_scissor_from_viewport returns incorrect result when using half-pixel viewport offset
- Bug 106126 - eglMakeCurrent does not always ensure dri_drawable->update_drawable_info has been called for a new EGLSurface if another has been created and destroyed first
Bas Nieuwenhuizen (2):
- ac/nir: Make the GFX9 buffer size fix apply to image loads/atomics too.
- radv: Mark GTT memory as device local for APUs.
Dylan Baker (2):
- bin/install_megadrivers: fix DESTDIR and -D*-path
- meson: don't build classic mesa tests without dri_drivers
Ian Romanick (1):
- intel/compiler: Add scheduler deps for instructions that implicitly read g0
Jason Ekstrand (1):
- i965/fs: Return mlen * 8 for size_read() for INTERPOLATE_AT_*
Johan Klokkhammer Helsing (1):
- st/dri: Fix dangling pointer to a destroyed dri_drawable
Juan A. Suarez Romero (4):
- docs: add sha256 checksums for 18.0.1
- travis: radv needs LLVM 4.0
- cherry-ignore: add explicit 18.1 only nominations
- Update version to 18.0.2
Kenneth Graunke (1):
- i965: Fix shadow batches to be the same size as the real BO.
Lionel Landwerlin (1):
- anv: fix number of planes for depth & stencil
Lucas Stach (1):
- etnaviv: fix texture_format_needs_swiz
Marek Olšák (3):
- radeonsi/gfx9: fix a hang with an empty first IB
- glsl_to_tgsi: try harder to lower unsupported ir_binop_vector_extract
- Revert "st/dri: Fix dangling pointer to a destroyed dri_drawable"
Samuel Pitoiset (2):
- radv: fix scissor computation when using half-pixel viewport offset
- radv/winsys: allow to submit up to 4 IBs for chips without chaining
Thomas Hellstrom (1):
- svga: Fix incorrect advertizing of EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace
Timothy Arceri (1):
- mesa: free debug messages when destroying the debug state