Document our processes: why, what, who, how?
Much of the non-technical side of fd.o is either not documented at all, or documented in wildly out-of-date wiki pages which talk about twm and HAL.
We should have a single, digestible, human-readable, easily-accessible, source which documents:
- what is freedesktop.org?
- what does fd.o offer to users?
- who are fd.o's users?
- what does fd.o offer to its member projects?
- who are fd.o's member projects?
- how are fd.o's member projects chosen?
- who chooses them?
- how are those decisions made?
- who is accountable for these decisions?
- how can others get involved?