1. 03 Mar, 2005 1 commit
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Ignore more build detritus · dc2e06ab
      Keith Packard authored
      Add debian package construction stuff.
      Update to newer versions of these tools
      Get library manuals to build again (we love automake).
      Update debian build system to switch maintainers and deal with 2.3
          functionality
      dc2e06ab
  2. 01 Mar, 2005 2 commits
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Update for 2.3.0 · 4afc00ca
      Keith Packard authored
      4afc00ca
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Generate and install PDF versions of the manuals · 0c009d2b
      Keith Packard authored
      Fix formatting
      Add missing exported functions, fix data types
      Add missing pattern elements.
      Add missing pattern elements. Document conf.d usage, clarify available
          orthography list. Fix some config file attributes. Complete list of
          constants.
      Mark FC_SOURCE deprecated.
      Don't set FC_SOURCE any longer.
      0c009d2b
  3. 28 Feb, 2005 1 commit
  4. 10 Feb, 2005 1 commit
  5. 29 Jan, 2005 2 commits
  6. 28 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  7. 16 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  8. 13 Jan, 2005 2 commits
  9. 04 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  10. 29 Dec, 2004 5 commits
  11. 14 Dec, 2004 1 commit
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      I changed FcFontSetSort to respect the generic aliases better in the face · 5cf8c536
      Keith Packard authored
          of language matching.
      What I did was to ammend the strict sort order used by FcFontSort so that
          it 'satisfies' the language specified in the pattern by locating the
          best matching font supporting each pattern language and then ignores
          language in the remaining fonts for purposes of matching.
      So, when asking for 'sans:lang=en', you'll get an English font first, and
          then the remaining fonts sorted with respect to the 'sans' alias alone
          -- pushing Kochi fonts ahead of other English-supporting Han fonts.
      reviewed by: Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com>
      5cf8c536
  12. 10 Dec, 2004 1 commit
  13. 09 Dec, 2004 1 commit
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Currently Russian (ru) requires 0406 and 0456 (І and і), but these were · 9af19286
      Keith Packard authored
          eliminated in Russian in 1918 in favor of 0418 and 0438 (И and и),
          and don't even appear in KOI8-R. (The hypothesis that they don't appear
          in KOI8-R due to their similarity with Latin I and i is eliminated by
          their presence in KOI8-U.) I have a couple of fonts with Russian
          support that don't have the letter.
      Therefore, 0406 and 0456 should be removed from or commented out of ru.orth
      reviewed by: Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>
      9af19286
  14. 07 Dec, 2004 2 commits
  15. 05 Dec, 2004 8 commits
  16. 04 Dec, 2004 2 commits
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Fix typo. · dbf68dd5
      Keith Packard authored
      Add detection for font capabilities (bug #105)
      reviewed by: Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>
      dbf68dd5
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Move existing fonts.conf to fonts.conf.bak · 4f27c1c0
      Keith Packard authored
      Add detection of iconv
      Document new selectfont elements
      Switch to UTF-8 in comment
      Add fullname, and family/style/fullname language entries
      Respect selectfont/*/glob
      Add support for selectfont
      Add multi-lingual family/style/fullname support
      Expose FcListPatternMatchAny (which selectfont/*/pattern uses)
      Add new FcPatternRemove/FcPatternAppend. FcObjectStaticName stores computed
          pattern element names which are required to be static.
      4f27c1c0
  17. 09 Sep, 2004 1 commit
  18. 30 Jun, 2004 2 commits
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Update for 2.2.96 · b5f36ca0
      Keith Packard authored
      b5f36ca0
    • Keith Packard's avatar
      Provided by: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@suse.cz> · 28f93bc4
      Keith Packard authored
      However FcConfigUptoDate() doesn't seem to work. See the attached patch.
          First there's an obvious misplaced parenthesis making it return always
          false, and second, even this call fails to detect font changes (e.g.
          adding a new font to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype). The patch
          should fix that as well. The problem seems to be triggered by my
          fonts.conf specifying only /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts , and therefore
          config->configDirs doesn't include subdirs, unlike config->fontDirs.
      28f93bc4
  19. 03 Jun, 2004 1 commit
  20. 29 May, 2004 4 commits