Intel 82Q35 Express Integrated Graphics Controller: blank screen on LVDS connector
Toshiba SurePOS 500
- display goes blank on boot on debian 11 bullseye (kernel 5.10).
- seems to happen on drm initialization.The kernel boot and systemd start are shown.
- machine is accessible via SSH
- display worked fine on debian 10 buster (kernel 4.19)
- display is internally connected via LVDS and not VGA
- running drm-tip kernel does not fix the issue
Attaching the required information, running drm-tip kernel
dmesg with drm.debug=0x1e log_buf_len=4M
Xrandr output on a working debian 10 buster:
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information