Backtrace in rn_clk_mgr_construct on boot
Brief summary of the problem:
When booting my machine, I get the attached kernel backtrace. I am running kernel 5.9.8, which seems to include a fix for a similar problem (https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit/?h=v5.9.8&id=5a328deb5bf78730ef6c6ffde14efaca90d93f66) but apparently mine is somehow different.
This is a new system and the problem has existed since installation (with kernel 5.8.x), so this is not a regression. It doesn't seem to happen when running the RAM at default speeds but occurs as soon as I enable the XMP profile.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G
- GPU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G
- System Memory: 32GB HyperX Predator DDR4-3200
- Display(s): Dell P2415Q A00
- Type of Diplay Connection: DisplayPort
- Mainboard: Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO, BIOS F10 09/18/2020
- Distro name and Version: Fedora 33
- Kernel version: 5.9.8-200.fc33
- Custom kernel:
- AMD package version: No package
How to reproduce the issue:
- Boot machine