[amdgpu][RX5600M/Renoir/4800H] runtime pm not working (Dell G5 SE)
Brief summary of the problem:
Few times, I observed memory crashes, which forced me to hard reboot the laptop. They happened in random moments, although luckily never when playing games on RX5600M explicitly activated by switcheroo.
- Laptop model: Dell G5 SE 5505
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600M / AMD Renoir
- System Memory: 32GB (upgraded on my own)
- Display(s): 3 (DELL P2715Q, DELL U2414H, DELL U2412M)
- Type of Diplay Connection: DP, HDMI, Thunderbolt
- Distro name and Version: openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Kernel version: 5.7.11 (from openSUSE package)
- AMD package version: No package
How to reproduce the issue:
No concrete steps to reproduce, or at least I didn't observe yet the specific trigger.