v2: Could be found here .
Changes since v2:
- Cleanup mechanism for building writeback composition.
- No need to have/pass DrmCompositions around we just needed a DrmHwcBuffer.
- No need to put the activecomposition in the commit when we flatten on the same crtc as the one driving the display, put just the writeback properties and let the kernel handle the duplication.
- Rename DrmResources in DrmDevice.
- Tidy up ::Init implementation for ResourceManager & DrmDevice.
- Applied feeback from @seanpaul.
- Squash a bunch of commit together, plus gitlab side by side should make it easier to review.